RepRapDiscount Full Graphic Smart Controller (12864) + RADDS + Arduino Due
As a follow up to the post regarding setting up the RepRapDiscount graphic display to work on a RADDS board and an Arduino Due, I’ve made an adapter that will not require any special cable. It works with normal flat cables.
If you are interested in using one of these, I’m selling the surplus PCBs for 5 euros/piece. Apart from the PCB, you will need:
- 3 x 1k SMD resistors (1206 or smaller will fit)
- 3 x 10 pin (2×5) male header connector 2.54mm
- 1 x 12 pin (2×6) male header connector 2.54mm
- 3 x 10 pin (2×5) female to female header cable 2.54mm
- 1 x 12 pin (2×6) female to female header cable 2.54mm
Apart from that, you will need soldering tools and skills.
I can also provide these parts for 5 euros/set. You will have to solder the components.
If you are interested, you can contact me for availability and shipping costs.
One thought on “RepRapDiscount Full Graphic Smart Controller (12864) + RADDS + Arduino Due”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
[…] You can buy the PCB for this adapter or the full adapter kit here. […]